How do I get diagnosed for fungal meningitis?
By: Shannon Blanchard, Esq.
Fluid from the spine is removed and tested for meningitis. You must contact your doctor or healthcare provider if you believe you are a victim of the 2012 meningitis outbreak.
Additional 2012 Meningitis Outbreak FAQs
- I think I received a contaminated steroid injection exposed to the fungus that has led to the meningitis infection, what do I do?
- How do I know if I have fungal meningitis?
- What states received the contaminated fungus Methylprednisolone Acetate (steroid) injection?
- How long does it take for fungal meningitis to develop?
- If someone from my family has fungal meningitis, am I at risk as well?
- What are the signs and symptoms of fungal meningitis?
- What is fungal meningitis?