I think I received a contaminated steroid injection exposed to the fungus that has led to the meningitis infection, what do I do?
By: Shannon Blanchard, Esq.
If you experience symptoms of the meningitis infection and you believe you received an injection with the contaminated fungus after May 21, 2012, please contact your healthcare provider to discuss the appropriate treatment regimen.
Additional 2012 Meningitis Outbreak FAQs
- How do I know if I have fungal meningitis?
- What states received the contaminated fungus Methylprednisolone Acetate (steroid) injection?
- How long does it take for fungal meningitis to develop?
- If someone from my family has fungal meningitis, am I at risk as well?
- What are the signs and symptoms of fungal meningitis?
- How do I get diagnosed for fungal meningitis?
- What is fungal meningitis?