What are the signs and symptoms of fungal meningitis?
By: Shannon Blanchard, Esq.
The signs and symptoms include fever, headache, stiff neck, nausea or vomiting, sensitivity to light, altered mental status.
Additional 2012 Meningitis Outbreak FAQs
- I think I received a contaminated steroid injection exposed to the fungus that has led to the meningitis infection, what do I do?
- How do I know if I have fungal meningitis?
- What states received the contaminated fungus Methylprednisolone Acetate (steroid) injection?
- How long does it take for fungal meningitis to develop?
- If someone from my family has fungal meningitis, am I at risk as well?
- How do I get diagnosed for fungal meningitis?
- What is fungal meningitis?