What states received the contaminated fungus Methylprednisolone Acetate (steroid) injection?
The contaminated steroid injections were shipped to 76 facilities in the following states: California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia.
Additional 2012 Meningitis Outbreak FAQs
- I think I received a contaminated steroid injection exposed to the fungus that has led to the meningitis infection, what do I do?
- How do I know if I have fungal meningitis?
- How long does it take for fungal meningitis to develop?
- If someone from my family has fungal meningitis, am I at risk as well?
- What are the signs and symptoms of fungal meningitis?
- How do I get diagnosed for fungal meningitis?
- What is fungal meningitis?