Has there been an FDA recall of Biomet Hip Replacement systems?
As of August 2012 Biomet M2a Magnum hip replacement systems have not been recalled. However, the FDA is currently reviewing the safety of the Biomet M2a Magnum hip replacement system, as there have been a number of adverse reports regarding the product. Biomet’s hip replacement has caused a series of serious problems to individuals who have undergone a hip replacement surgery.
Additional Biomet Hip Replacement FAQs
- How much does a Biomet Hip Replacement Attorney cost?
- How much is a Biomet Hip Replacement Lawsuit worth?
- Have there been Biomet M2a Magnum hip replacement system Class Action Lawsuits filed?
- Under what legal theory can Biomet be sued for the faulty Biomet M2a Magnum hip replacement system?
- What do I need to prove in my claim against the manufacturer of Biomet Hip Replacement systems?
- What types of compensation can I collect after being injured by a Biomet Hip Replacement?
- Should I settle my Biomet Hip Replacement lawsuit?
- How long do I have to file a Biomet Hip Replacement Lawsuit?