Under what legal theory can Biomet be sued for the faulty Biomet M2a Magnum hip replacement system?
The Biomet M2a Magnum hip replacement system is a device that is used to replace a damaged hip joint. Biomet is the manufacturer of the product. When a manufacturer places a defective product into the stream of commerce, an individual injured by that product may sue the manufacturer under the theory of products liability.
Additional Biomet Hip Replacement FAQs
- How much does a Biomet Hip Replacement Attorney cost?
- How much is a Biomet Hip Replacement Lawsuit worth?
- Has there been an FDA recall of Biomet Hip Replacement systems?
- Have there been Biomet M2a Magnum hip replacement system Class Action Lawsuits filed?
- What do I need to prove in my claim against the manufacturer of Biomet Hip Replacement systems?
- What types of compensation can I collect after being injured by a Biomet Hip Replacement?
- Should I settle my Biomet Hip Replacement lawsuit?
- How long do I have to file a Biomet Hip Replacement Lawsuit?