What types of compensation can I collect after being injured by a Biomet Hip Replacement?
The kinds of damages, or money award, you could receive if you are successful in your lawsuit are classified as compensatory and punitive damages. Compensatory damages are monetary awards to restore you to the position you were in prior to being injured. These are also commonly known as economic damages because they are awarded to recover costs such as medical bills, funeral expenses, future or past wages, and pain and suffering. On the other hand, if punitive damages are assessed against the manufacturer, it is because the fact finder desires to punish the company for its wrongdoing.
Additional Biomet Hip Replacement FAQs
- How much does a Biomet Hip Replacement Attorney cost?
- How much is a Biomet Hip Replacement Lawsuit worth?
- Has there been an FDA recall of Biomet Hip Replacement systems?
- Have there been Biomet M2a Magnum hip replacement system Class Action Lawsuits filed?
- Under what legal theory can Biomet be sued for the faulty Biomet M2a Magnum hip replacement system?
- What do I need to prove in my claim against the manufacturer of Biomet Hip Replacement systems?
- Should I settle my Biomet Hip Replacement lawsuit?
- How long do I have to file a Biomet Hip Replacement Lawsuit?