Wright Hip Replacement Lawsuit
Wright Hip Replacement Injuries
There are several manufacturers who make hip implants including Wright Medical Technology, Incorporated. However, there have been problems reported with several of the manufacturer’s hip replacement products, among which includes the Wright hip replacement system, the Wright Profemur® Total Hip System and Wright Conserve Plus Hip Implants. Each of these hip replacement products is metal-on-metal artificial hip systems which were designed to replace a patient’s damaged hip with a synthetic ball and a corresponding cup. However, because of the various failures associated with the product’s durability, patients across the United States have sustained a range of personal injuries including, but not limited to, the following:
- Difficulty standing or walking
- Hip or groin pain
- Joint Dislocation
- Tissue Damage
What should you do if you have been injured or harmed by the Wright Hip Replacement Systems?
If you sustained personal injuries which were caused by products manufactured by Wright Medical Technology, Inc., including the Wright Conserve Plus Hip Implants or the Wright Profemur® Total Hip System, you should consult with a physician immediately. Since there have been several reported incidents across the country involving the failure of this manufacturer’s hip replacement products, you should also consult with a personal injury attorney to obtain legal advice about filing a lawsuit against the manufacturer. Attorneys in the U.S. are representing the victims in a civil lawsuit against the company in order to recover damages.
What is my Wright Hip Replacement Lawsuit worth?
While the value of each person’s Wright Hip Replacement Lawsuit will vary depending on the severity of the injuries and the suffering involved, most lawsuits will focus on recovering lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering. If Wright Medical Technology, Incorporated is found liable for your injuries, you will be entitled to recover for actual damages and more.
If you have experienced problems with your Wright hip replacement system, contact the attorneys listed on this page to help you get the fairest amount of compensation in which the law entitles you to.
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
More Wright Hip Replacement Resources
- How much does a Wright Hip Replacement Attorney cost?
- How much is a Wright Hip Replacement Lawsuit worth?
- Has there been an FDA recall of Wright Hip Replacement systems?
- Have there been Wright Hip Replacement Class Action Lawsuits filed?
- Under what legal theory can the manufacturer of Wright Hip Replacement systems be sued?
- What do I need to prove in my claim against the manufacturer of Wright Hip Replacement systems?
- What types of compensation can I collect after being injured by a Wright Hip Replacement?
- Should I settle my Wright Hip Replacement lawsuit?
- How long do I have to file a Wright Hip Replacement Lawsuit?
The Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") Medical Device Website
The FDA's special website dedicated to medical device resources