What is Zithromax?
Zithromax, also known as azithromycin, is an antibiotic pill manufactured by Pfizer Pharmaceuticals. This broad-spectrum antibiotic is also marketed as a "Z-Pak." Zithromax is commonly prescribed to treat bacterial infections in children and adults and is often preferred by patients due to its short 5-day course.
Additional Zithromax FAQs
- What types of infections does Zithromax treat?
- Is Zithromax associated with side effects?
- What are other names for Zithromax?
- Has there been an FDA recall of Zithromax?
- Is it true that fatal heart-related side-effects have been associated with using Zithromax?
- What types of cardiovascular problems does Zithromax cause?