What should I do if I suffered an injury after using Mirena IUD?

If you have suffered an injury, such as perforation of the uterine wall or cervix, after using Mirena IUD, contact your doctor immediately.  You may also pursue a lawsuit against Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to enforce your rights and be compensated for your injuries.  You should first consult with a Mirena IUD attorney to determine whether you have a valid legal claim.  Most Mirena IUD attorneys provide a free consultation and some will even work on a contingency basis.

Additional Mirena FAQs

Ashburn Mirena Lawyers